The Sultanate of Oman is a country located in the southeast of the Arabian Peninsula it is one of the most popular tourists destination on planet. You will be surprised to know some of the facts about Oman.
We have described top 10 facts about Oman which everyone must know.
Top 10 Facts about Sultanate of Oman
Here are the top 10 facts about Oman
- Oman is the 7th Best Tourists Destination in the World.
- Oman is ranked the safest country in the World.
- Oman is among top richest countries in the World.
- Oman is one of the World’s most peaceful countries.
- Oman is the oldest independent state in the Arab World.
- Omanis are the most skillful to build ships globally.
- Alcohol in Oman is only allowed with a license.
- Oman has stunning valleys called (Wadis)
- Oman Coastline is world’s most popular among travelers for water sports.
- Oman Mountains are unique and popular.
The territory of Oman covers an area of 1,486,400 square kilometers. Oman is bordered by the United Arab Emirates to the north, Saudi Arabia to the west, and Yemen to the south. The official language of Oman is Arabic.